[TxMt] HTML and PHP Include Question

Derek Belrose derekb at realgeeky.com
Fri Sep 8 02:07:57 UTC 2006

Good evening,

If I were to add an extra "tag" for foldingStartMarker and
foldingStopMarker in the PHP bundle, am I under the assumption that
it would be read by the HTML bundle when TextMate sees it inside the
<?php  ?> region?

When I am editing a PHP file and set the bundle to PHP, the folding
marks show up.  But, when in HTML mode and use the same markers in
the PHP region, the folding marks are no longer appearing.

Am I doing something wrong?  Or do I need to do something else?

Thanks