[TxMt] edit file in browser

Michael Reece mreece at vinq.com
Wed Sep 6 17:00:11 UTC 2006

textmate supports a txmt:// schemed url of the form txmt://open?
url=file://...

assuming that you are browsing file:// urls, you can use a
bookmarklet like this:

   javascript:open('txmt://open?url=file://'+location.pathname).close()

or it you are viewing http://localhost/ urls, you can use a
bookmarket like this:

   javascript:open('txmt://open?url=file:///Library/WebServer/
Documents'+location.pathname).close()

hope that helps,
michael.