[TxMt] Web Preview broken?

Martin Backschat martin.backschat at mgm-tp.com
Mon Sep 4 22:49:53 UTC 2006

I'm editing a Dashboard widget as a TextMate project. It took me a
while to figure out that **updates to CSS are not reflected in the
Web Preview** of the corresponding HTML page of the widget.

I can even completely delete the contents of the CSS file, and still,
the preview renders with the old version of the CSS file. I tried
Command-R, manual reloads in the preview windows etc - nothing worked
except quitting and restarting TextMate, which is obviously not a
satisfying solution.

Do I miss something here? (For me, this feature seems to be broken,
and I found some mailing list posting from 6 months ago; but I hoped
that the current version has fixed these problems).

My configuration is
TextMate 1.5.3 (1215),
Mac OS X 10.4.7 Latest update,
No HTML/CSS bundle modified by me.