[TxMt] Navigating fields in templates

Chris Rose chris at offlineblog.com
Sun Sep 3 19:29:06 UTC 2006

Well, uh...

You know what?  It didnt' yesterday, but it does today.  Which
probably changed when I nuked ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate
due to a bug with the XCode bundle losing files (another issue, and my
fault entirely, that one).

Sorry to ask a stupid, solved question :/  Thanks for the input.

On 9/3/06, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:
> On 3/9/2006, at 15:38, Chris Rose wrote:
>
> > It does, until you've typed a value into any of the fields, at which
> > point it becomes just a plain ole' tab character again, at least in
> > all of the examples I've tried.
>
> So you press m⇥ and enter e.g. 'void' to overtype 'id' and
> pressing ⇥ (again) doesn't select 'method'?

Chris R.
======
Not to be taken literally, internally, or seriously.