[TxMt] svn hangs

Lewis Overton akakie at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 19:18:25 UTC 2006

You're right, Jon. That was a copy/paste flaw in my email. What's actually
running includes osascript -e 'tell app "TextMate" to reload bundles' as you
suggested. Thanks for catching my error. Good eye.

Oh, BTW. The script worked this morning. Apparently access to the rails
bundle was down. It's a yo-yo world sometimes.