[TxMt] java ant [run]

Jerzy Gangi jerzy at jhu.edu
Fri Sep 1 18:13:06 UTC 2006

Allen -

Cool, thank you.

So:

1) Yes, when I was using XCode bundle I was doing the Build & Run
command.  I did NOT import, but followed directions someone had
(maybe it was on your wiki) put the textmate project file and the
xcode project file in the same path.  Again, that seemed to work, but
was not getting anything "back" from ant.
2) I have been doing this on my new Macbook pro and I haven't touched
the /etc/profile or ~/bash_login or ~/bash_profile.  I followed the
directions on 8.2 Search Path: my bash_init.sh and ~/.bash_profile
are identical to the ones in the manual.  No luck - same problem: ant
runs, when you quit the app, everything displays.
3) I did check in the shell (using Terminal) and running ant there
works as in XCode: the targets are displayed as they are run, and my
lovely println() statements shine thru.

Sorry, I've never done anything beyond creating symbolic links and
using top in the shell.  Not really my forte.  But your wiki pages
are nice and helped, on this subject and everything else I've
referenced.

-Jerzy