[TxMt] PHPCodeCompletion Bundle

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Tue Oct 31 23:23:53 UTC 2006

On 31.10.2006, at 21:27, slazareth at comcast.net wrote:

> I have updated the bundle and its still not working. Are you sure
> your modifications have made it to the repository on the server?

Someone had asked in the IRC channel about this, which made me
investigate. He told me, it worked for him, after I checked it in. Do
you checkout to /Library or ~/Library? Maybe you have a locally
modified version of the command or something like this. The command
seems to generally fail if modified locally with a checkout to /
Library because the Path used in the command points to ~/Library in
that case where it can’t find the helper file it calls. Though in
that case it should report the missing file…

That’s all I can think of now. Please check your setup and report
back in case you can’t fix it,
Soryu