[TxMt] Problems with "return" key

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Oct 31 17:48:36 UTC 2006

On 31. Oct 2006, at 17:48, Paul Rothrock wrote:

> After the recent update I'm having trouble with creating new lines.
> The return key doesn't work, but Shift + return works, Command +
> return works, and the enter key on the numeric keypad works.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem? Anybody have ideas about how to
> fix it?

The solution is to just delete ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Bundles/PHPDoc.tmbundle.

The problem is caused by having a locally modified “Return in
Comments” snippet in the PHPDoc bundle -- I removed that bundle
(added the stuff to the PHP bundle), so if you had a local
modification, TM will only see the tmDelta file, and reconstruct the
snippet in a wrong way (an oversight on my part).