[TxMt] PHP vs XHTML?

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Tue Oct 31 13:27:37 UTC 2006

On 31.10.2006, at 12:32, Sean Schertell wrote:

> Quick dumb question:
>
> Why is it that when I select "XHTML" bundle, I get no PHP
> highlighting at all, and when I select "PHP" bundle, I get no HTML
> highlighting at all?

You should use the “HTML” language grammar. PHP is an extension to
this and gets included automatically. I’ve never used the “XHTML”
Language (which is in the HTML bundle). If you think anything does
not work well with the Language set to “HTML” just write back here.
Also you might be wanting to set the “TM_XHTML” Shell variable to “/”
in TextMate General Preferences when you are only working with XHTML.

Kind regards,
Soryu.