[TxMt] Problem running shell commands, including tm_dialog

John Tsombakos tsom467 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 00:05:47 UTC 2006

I just started watching the screencast about tm_dialog. I tried
running the command Allan did 'tm_dialog', but I just got a giant
tooltip complaining about not having an XCode project or something.

Even trying just a echo "hello" gives an error. (being a tooltip I
can't copy it!) - Ah.. good old screen grab comes to the rescue:

/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/XCode.tmbundle/Support/bin/find_xcode_project.rb:27:in
`chdir': can't convert nil into String (TypeE
Didn't find an Xcode project file
You may want to set TM_XCODE_PROJECT.

Help?

Thanks!