[TxMt] tm_dialog: question about the return value of a TextField

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon Oct 30 10:08:09 UTC 2006

Hi,

first of all tm_dialog is ... I don't find words for that. Thanks A
LOT!!!!!!

tm_dialog will revolutionize my work ;)

----

I just played with it to use it with Hypersearch.

I followed your instructions but I have a tiny problem:

I created a nib test1 with an TextField and two check boxes.

Everything is fine except there is no return for the TextField. Only
my checkboxes appears.
If I add a second TextField to the nib then the value of the FISRT
TextField is returned but unquoted.

What I did wrong? For checking this I attach two small nibs 'test1'
with one TextField and 'test2' with two TextFieldes.

Here's the terminal output:
l:~/Documents Bibiko$ tm_dialog ~/Documents/test1.nib
{sw1 = 1; sw2 = 1; }
l:~/Documents Bibiko$ tm_dialog ~/Documents/test2.nib
{searchString = aaa; sw1 = 1; sw2 = 1; }

I couldn't find my error.

I use TM Cutting-Edge build 1305 downloaded one hour ago.

Thanks in advance,

Hans