[TxMt] [OT] tm_dialog: amazing....

Dave Grijalva grijalva at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 07:13:35 UTC 2006

Apple's done some really incredible things with their tools.  I've got a bit
of experience with interface builder from when I worked on some mac apps a
while back.  I have to say, this is one of the smartest implementations I've
seen.

IMO, this is going to change the game for TextMate.  I can't wait to see how
the SVN and CVS packages evolve when it's easier to put some really helpful
dialogs in there. Oh, the possibilities.

Say, how does one acquire this numbered release that allegedly already
contains this feature?  I've only got the standard install.

-dave