[TxMt] Solution for accidental typing of CJK characters

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Sun Oct 29 19:14:00 UTC 2006

Hi TextMate'rs,

I often mistakingly type CJK letters in TextMate documents by totally
forgetting checking what input method I'm in.

If this happens, I don't find any solution to go back to normal.
Pressing Command-Z doesn't seem to help there. The only thing I can
do is close the window without saving, which, invariably, loses what
I've been working so far.

Is there any solution to quickly revert to where I was?

Also, is there any way to force TextMate to use a specific input
method, let's say, US mode?

Takaaki
--
Takaaki Kato