[TxMt] Re: odd spacing with "puts" in RubyMate

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sun Oct 29 18:49:24 UTC 2006

On 10/29/06 10:38 AM, in article C16A3520.1A96B%matt at tidbits.com, "Matt
Neuburg" <matt at tidbits.com> wrote:

> I am now running r5323 of RubyMate, and yes, the spacing problem
> seems to be fixed, but I'm not playing with a full deck any more

Okay, I used svn to update to RubyMate r5712 and now all is well. But, as I
said before, there are users for whom this approach would not be
appropriate.

By the way, here's another comment: in the Help documentation, the /Library
application support directory is described as the locus of svn working
copies. OMM at least, that is not so; it's the ~/Library application support
directory. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!