[TxMt] subversion bundle broken in R1305?

Sebastian Friedrich sebastian at feldpost.com
Fri Oct 27 20:43:01 UTC 2006

The 'Commit' command in the Subversion bundle seems to be broken
since Since TM Rev 1305 (+ latest svn bundle from trunk). I get the
following error on commits:

subversion/libsvn_ra/ra_loader.c:283: (apr_err=170000)
svn: Unrecognized URL scheme for ''

According to the Subversion FAQ [1] this indicates that the dynamic
linker/loader can't find the plugins to load. However, doing a commit
on the command line works just fine for me, so it seems to be an
issue with the Subversion bundle only. Is anybody else having this
problem? Thanks.

Sebastian

[1] http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#unrecognized-url-error