[TxMt] Intelligent boolean highlights

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Thu Oct 26 20:39:13 UTC 2006

> 		{	name = 'constant.language.js';
> 			match = '\b(false|null|super|this|true)\b';
> 		},
> was replaced with
>
> 		{	name = 'constant.language.js';
> 			match = '\b(null|super|this)\b';
> 		},
> 		{	name = 'constant.language.js.true';
> 			match = '\b(true)\b';
> 		},
> 		{	name = 'constant.language.js.false';
> 			match = '\b(false)\b';
> 		},

Ok, I just commited a change to make them
constant.language.boolean.true|false.js

I notice in the above that your actually using a reasonably old
Javascript syntax, super|this was moved to variable.language back in
August, might want to update your copy of TM :)

Once the next update goes out you can go into your ~/Library/
Application Support/TextMate/Bundles folder and remove the Javascript
bundle there to get back to the default grammar. Unless of course you
have other changes in there you want to keep.