[TxMt] TextMate presentation

James Reynolds james at magnusviri.com
Thu Oct 26 03:37:54 UTC 2006

On Oct 25, 2006, at 3:26 PM, Soryu wrote:

>> http://www.macos.utah.edu/documentation/programming_and_scripting/
>> textmate.html
>>

> Quoting from your website: “The author of TextMate is a guy in
> Netherlands who is actually a few years younger than me. Boy I feel
> old…”
>
> I wouldn’t know about your age, but Allan is actually from Denmark. :)
>
> Soryu.
>

> PS: <Insert favourite Joke about Americans and Geography here.> ;)
> PPS: No offense meant, I don’t have the slightest idea where Utah
> might be in the US.

:D

Yeah, someone told me and I fixed that on the webpage.  Sorry Allan!
(I think I mixed up Denmark with Dutch speaking people in the
Netherlands, whoops)  The video is still going to be wrong though.  I
suppose I could edit it.  I already edited 2 spots in it.

A downloadable video will be available sometime.  Our setup isn't
designed for that, so it will be a bit before we post it.

James