[TxMt] Mail language scope

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Wed Oct 25 07:12:49 UTC 2006

I'm wondering why when editing an email message (using the Mail language) the scope is set to:

	text.mail.markdown
	text.html.markdown

This results in html-style commands and snippets being executed (comments command inserts <! -- -- > style). It seems like Text should be the inherited scope, with modifications ( > set as the comment mark).

Which begs another question: how to import the Text language bundle into the Mail bundle. (So that I can have plain text scopes and thus syntax coloring).

Thanks!