[TxMt] New Hypersearch Bundle Release + tiny markdown image problem

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:06:56 UTC 2006

This produces the following error for me:

object - object was probably modified after being freed, break at
szone_error to debug CocoaDialog(14018,0xb836b040) malloc: *** set a
breakpoint in szone_error to debug CocoaDialog(14018,0x82016a00)
malloc: *** error for object 0x82001c00: incorrect checksum for freed
object - object was probably modified after being freed, break at
szone_error to debug CocoaDialog(14018,0x82016a00) malloc: *** set a
breakpoint in szone_error to debug

Any thoughts?