[TxMt] LaTeX configuration file

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Tue Oct 24 14:28:14 UTC 2006

On Oct 24, 2006, at 9:36 AM, Mark Eli Kalderon wrote:

> On 24 Oct 2006, at 13:52, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
>
> Hi Haris. Yes, I saved the config file, and I placed this in the
> environments section just above the itemize environment. Best, Mark

Huh, that should have worked, this is how I changed mine to look, and
it worked:

environments = {
   quote = {
     triggers = ( 'qu', 'quote');
   };
itemize = {
triggers = ( 'it', 'item', 'itemize');
content = "\t\\item $0";
};

Are you using the built in command to edit this file, or are you
editing it in the bundle?
Have you done any successful changes?
Do all the other triggers there work?
What happens if you add an 'i' in the triggers for itemize, does that
work then?

Just to make sure we are doing the same things when testing the
command, I just open a new document, set its language to LaTeX, then
type qu and press shift-command-[  (i.e. command-{)

Haris