[TxMt] LaTeX errors

Daniel Käsmayr daniel at kaesmayr.net
Mon Oct 23 06:26:40 UTC 2006

Dear TMers, dear Adam,

> /bin/bash: line 34: require_cmd: command not found /bin/bash: line
> 45: latexErrWarnHtml.py: command not found Click Here to Preview
>
> I am unable to figure out which script is responsible for these
> errors. If anybody has had simmilar problems how did you fix them,
> or if you know where these might be coming from then I could start
> looking there.

I believe the file sits somewhere in the LaTeX.tmbundle directory…
type "locate latexErr" on the Terminal

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/latexErrWarnHtml.py
/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/
bin/latexErrWarnHtml.py

> Further more I would like to propose using '1>&2' in scripts to
> pipe output to the console where it can be more easily viewed for
> debugging purposes.

If at all, provide the option to do so, as the parsed error logs are
very cool and useful. Of course, error messages like the one above
could go anywhere… but the user should decide and know where it goes…
so an option or a TM_VARIABLE would be best. Not?

Dan