[TxMt] LaTeX errors

Adam Hitchcock otaking at mac.com
Mon Oct 23 01:37:08 UTC 2006

when I attempt to compile (read: typeset and view) a LaTeX document I
get the following errors:

/bin/bash: line 34: require_cmd: command not found /bin/bash: line 45:
latexErrWarnHtml.py: command not found Click Here to Preview

I am unable to figure out which script is responsible for these
errors. If anybody has had simmilar problems how did you fix them, or
if you know where these might be coming from then I could start
looking there.

Oh, and I am using the i-installer version of tex.

Further more I would like to propose using '1>&2' in scripts to pipe
output to the console where it can be more easily viewed for debugging
purposes.

-adam

Adam Hitchcock Macintosh software at InfImp.net	No trees were harmed
in the sending of this message, however,
otaking at mac.com | cell - 734.769.0085 | aim - AlfredHi | pgp keys	a
great number of electrons were severely inconvenienced.