[TxMt] Improving the Erlang bundle: Start and Stop matching at different levels

Mickael Remond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Sat Oct 21 13:38:43 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have been playing with the existing Erlang bundle to improve it a bit
and I have trouble adding code folding.

Here is a simple Erlang function:
start(Var) ->
	test(Var),
	%% Comment
    ok.

The last dot marks the end of the function.
I know that the end of the function is not at the same indent level that
the start marker, but this is always the case in Erlang.
I try to match the end marker, with any number of spaces / tabs at the
beginning of the line but at best, start and stop marks are put in place
but not foldable.
I suppose this is because Textmate does some checks on the number of
spaces or tabs but is there a way to ignore this match ?

If not, is there an estimated release date for this feature ?

Thank you !

--
Mickaël Rémond
 http://www.process-one.net/