[TxMt] Latex: completion with esc not working

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu Oct 19 22:13:22 UTC 2006

On Oct 19, 2006, at 5:11 PM, Christopher Brewster wrote:
> \cite{}
>
> text.tex.latex
> meta.citation.latex
> punctuation.definition.arguments.latex
>
> \ref{}
>
> text.tex.latex
> meta.reference.label.latex
> punctuation.definition.arguments.begin.latex
>
> Is this what they should be?

That looks right. Is this a saved file? Try it with both saved files
as well as untitled documents.
Is it part of a project, via TM_LATEX_MASTER?
Are you setting TM_LATEX_BIB? (You don't have to, just checking your
settings)
How are you testing that it is not working?
Does the other completion command work, the one via opt-esc?
Make sure that you are up to date, I recently fixed a problem someone
else had that sounds possibly similar, though his was with the
Command Completion command.

> Christopher

Haris