[TxMt] TM_SUPPORT_PATH is incorrect??

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Oct 19 21:40:21 UTC 2006

Quoting Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com>:

> On 19. Oct 2006, at 18:42, Hans-Joerg Bibiko wrote:
>
>> The funny thing now is that the perl script cannot call CocoaDialog
>>  via TM_SUPPORT_PATH because TM_SUPPORT_PATH is set to
>> /Users/Bibiko/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support.
>
> Does that folder exist?

Well, this is a good question. I didn't know that this folder could
exist. Now I know it does, unfortunately. So my promise that I didn't
set TM_SUPPORT_PATH ...

OK. This folder exists. It has almost the same content as
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support. The only
addition is that within each subfolder exists a folder called /.svn.
In my opinion I didn't play with svn. svn even isn't installed at that
machine. (?)

Well, I believe that TM_SUPPORT_PATH is set to the correct path at
99.9999% of all Macs. Sorry for my confusion.

I'll reinstall TM now, but it would be good to know what I did ;)

Many thanks!

Best,

Hans