[TxMt] Drag problem with LaTeX bundle

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Oct 19 15:29:47 UTC 2006

On 19. Oct 2006, at 17:02, Alain Matthes wrote:

> This helps me a little. I used SVN and now I have the new latex bundle
> ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle

Be aware that by checking out to that location, if you edit the
bundle from TM it will edit the svn checkout which might give you
merge conflicts down the road and you also mix your stuff with
default stuff. This is a problem e.g. if you want ot get rid of this
svn checkout (e.g. if you learn they you don’t remember to update it
regularly and so things start to break because you have an older svn
checkout which eclipse the default LaTeX bundle included with TM).

>  I preserved my old latex bundle with my commands, prefs etc...
> (personal scripts).
>
>  I installed my old commands by hand in the new latex bundle but I
> do not see
> them in TextMate. How must I make to use my old scripts ?

I am not sure which scripts and how you installed them. Generally
though it is recommended you do a *new* bundle for your custom stuff.