[TxMt] Drag problem with LaTeX bundle

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Thu Oct 19 15:02:46 UTC 2006

Le 19 oct. 06 à 16:09, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :

> This should be all you have to do. There is no easy way, as far as
> I know, to have this be done automatically for you, unless you
> schedule it as a cronjob or some such, but I'll let someone else
> talk about that.  Basically, all you have to do is run the above
> command periodically. If you have also checked out from the
> subversion repository the global support path, then you also have a
> folder called: /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support
> You would need to do the same thing for that in this case. Since
> that folder is not being updated as often as everything else, you
> probably can get by without having it checked out.
>
> I hope this helps.

This helps me a little. I used SVN and now I have the new latex bundle
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle

  I preserved my old latex bundle with my commands, prefs etc...
(personal scripts).

  I installed my old commands by hand in the new latex bundle but I
do not see
them in TextMate. How must I make to use my old scripts ?

Greetings Alain