[TxMt] Drag problem with LaTeX bundle

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Thu Oct 19 05:19:04 UTC 2006

Le 19 oct. 06 à 01:10, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :

> On Oct 18, 2006, at 6:23 PM, Alain Matthes wrote:
>
>> I don't understand the first 5-6 lines. lines of what ???
>
> The first 5-6 lines of the command code. If you look at the command
> you pasted, it is not the same as what I pasted, which had this as
> its third line:
>
> filename = Pathname.new(ENV['TM_DROPPED_FILE']).realpath
>
> As opposed to:
>
> filename = Pathname.new(ENV['TM_DROPPED_FILE'])
>
> If you make that change, the command should start working.
> Alternatively, since you have the LaTeX bundle on subversion, you
> can just update that, I committed a fix for this problem on October
> 15th, in fact there were some emails on this list about it then.
> (http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.editors.textmate.general/day=20061015)

Thanks

When textmate is updated, the bundles are not updated ?

it' a little difficult :

I don't want to lose my prefs, my personnal commands and snippets
etc....

Which are the good way for updating ? I don't have the time to read
all the messages of the list..

Actually in my Latex Bundle i've Miscellaneous.tmDelta and now with
subversion it's Miscellaneous.plist.

Can you give the good method

1) for updating TM (actually in my prefs :  software updating ->
Cutting Edge
2) for updating Latex Bundle but i don't want to lose my personnal
configuration : commands, prefs etc...

Thanks

Alain

PS : I use SVN but i don't not understand very well this soft and
perhaps i made a lot of mistakes