[TxMt] TextMate still holding onto Volumes

John Tsombakos tsom467 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 23:55:04 UTC 2006

On 9/14/06, John Tsombakos <tsom467 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds great! I will let you know if the problem reappears!
>
> Thanks!

I just had it happen to me again. Tried to eject a network (AFP)
volume and the Finder said it was locked.

lsof was showing that the file that was open was a .jar file that was
on the volume. It must have been on a web page that I was editing and
previewing.

Also, when I went to quit from TextMate, it crashed. I will send the
crash log along to the support email address.

Thanks,

jt