[TxMt] remote editing with textmate

charles stuart bulk at enure.net
Tue Oct 17 00:20:26 UTC 2006

If you search the archives there are a lot of threads concerning this.

One I started, for example:
http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2006-April/009746.html

If it works for you, I would suggest syncing local to remote. It'll
keep a backup while you're at it.

Transmit can synchronize directories, and you can send the command
from Textmate to Transmit to sync via a bundle command. Transmit has
sync preview, which is nice.