[TxMt] blogging bundle problems

Claus Haslauer clausenator at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 21:44:33 UTC 2006

Hello Brett, hello list,

sorry, the @ symbol was actually there. I accidentally must have
deleted it while writing the message.
The cut tab trigger still does not work.
Where am I supposed to put it (I am resorting to really weired
questions... but I really have no idea why it doesn't work...
something must be right, because it fetches the posts ok)?
So far I do this:

blah blah <retun>
cut <tab> [inserts curser into a new line] <return>
blah blah

After I tell textmate to post to the blog,
the post shows up.
Both in the blog itself and in the individual post it shows up as if
I had written
blah blah <return>
blah blah

In textmate after posting, the scissors symbols are gone, and there
are 4 empty lines instead.

Thanks for your help,
Claus

On 16-Oct-06, at 8:00 AM, textmate-request at lists.macromates.com wrote:

> From: Brett Terpstra <brett at circlesixdesign.com>
> Date: October 16, 2006 5:53:47 AM EDT (CA)
> To: TextMate users <textmate at lists.macromates.com>
> Subject: Re: [TxMt] blogging bundle problems
>

> On Oct 15, 2006, at 9:00 PM, Claus Haslauer wrote:
>
> [...]
>> right now I set my blog adress in
>> com.macromates.textmate.blogging.txt to
>> http://<USERNAME>/<abc.net>/xmlrpc.php
>> where
>> <USERNAME>is the username I use in wordpress
>> <abc.net>is the domain name, where the blog is.
> [...]
>
> You want to replace the slash with an @ symbol after the USERNAME.
>
> That should work for you.
>
> Brett

Claus Haslauer: Groundwater Resources Management, University of Waterloo
chaslaue at scimail.uwaterloo.ca | +1 (519) 888 4567 x.37232 | icq -
126499030