[TxMt] Tcl grammar patch

Oscar Bonilla ob at bitmover.com
Mon Oct 16 17:59:15 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

Tcl's comment syntax is such that it allows comments to extend to
multiple lines by escaping the new-line. E.g.

# this is a \
two line comment

The current Tcl grammar does not catch this and does not apply the
comment tag to the second line.

The following Patch fixes that, and it also fixes something having to
do with single quotes... I can't remember. Now that differences in
preferences are stored as tmDeltas, what's a good way to see diffs
between what I have and what is in the grammar?

I assume that if I attach my tmDelta for Tcl that's enough, right?