[TxMt] Find in document: list all lines for a pattern and jump to one by clicking?

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon Oct 16 08:01:49 UTC 2006

Hi,

many times I have the following task.

list all lines for a specific search pattern within my document and
navigate to some/all lines in order to do something

OK. I do this with 'Filter Through Command' : grep -ni PATTERN ;
Input: Document; Output New Document

I get a list of lines containing my PATTERN with the line number as
prefix.

My question is now:
Is there an elegant way to click on one line, get the leading line
number, and go to that line in my main document?
If clicking would be a problem drag'n'drop would also work. I looked
for a command like 'go to line' but I didn't find it.
Even with a macro I didn't come to grips it.

Many thanks in advance

Hans

PS Maybe it would be worth to implement this search option in TM(?)