[TxMt] Latex: Drag'n'drop from pdf to TextMate

Niels Kobschätzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 15 05:30:44 UTC 2006

Hi!

I tried to Drag'n'Drop an image from the Finder (or the Project
Drawer) to the Textmate.
On my iBook its working w/out any problem, on my new iMac I get the
folllowing error (and nothing else):
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/pathname.rb:529:in

I tried to shorten the filename, I tried to remove the space from the
folder-name where the project is in and nothing helped (and I don't
know ruby that well for having an idea what's up with the file from
above)

Both TextMates are at Version 1.5.3(1269) and I checked out the
actual svn-version.
Any help appreciated :)

Niels