[TxMt] open all files in group/folder?

Xavier Noria fxn at hashref.com
Sat Oct 14 23:41:24 UTC 2006

Is there a way to open all the files in a given group/folder, or all
selected files perhaps?

-- fxn

PS: The motivation is I am using TM to give a talk (inspired by DHH's
keynote at RailsConf Europe). All the files/slides live in a group
and to start the presentation it would be handy to have them opened
in one shot, and in their relative order.

PS2: I just discovered you can use a remote to do a presentation with
TM since Mira and friends let you map buttons in Apple Remote to
⌥⌘←/→. There's order in the Universe.