[TxMt] Bugs in LaTeX highlighting

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Sat Oct 14 21:59:31 UTC 2006

I'm using the current (as of a few minutes ago) Subversion repository
for TextMate bundles, and I'm having a problem with the LaTeX mode's
highlighting. The problem is with the "lstlisting" environment (and
possibly others).

With the default Mac Classic theme, this environment is supposed to
have a light blue background. However, while writing a recent paper,
the highlighting often did not work the way it's supposed to. To
demonstrate the problem, I've attached three LaTeX files. The
rightway.tex file shows how the highlighting is supposed to be; the
wrongway1.tex and wrongway2.tex files show incorrect highlighting. Is
there a simple fix for these problems?

Thanks,

Trevor

P.S. Although the rightway.tex file highlights the environment in
blue as it should, it also changes the word "is" to bold. Why does it
do this?