[TxMt] Project file persistently reincludes folders

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Oct 12 22:21:58 UTC 2006

On 12. Oct 2006, at 20:18, Fritz Anderson wrote:

> What am I missing? Or what is TextMate missing? It may be my
> problem, as searching for "project file reincludes folders" turns
> up nothing in a list-archive search.

You need to change the filter patterns [1]. Removing references only
work (effectively) for static projects (i.e. which is not rescanned
when TM regains focus) -- the current UI is not making that clear, I
know.

[1] http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/
working_with_multiple_files#filtering_unwanted_files