[TxMt] Using a command and waiting for stdout

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Oct 12 02:31:23 UTC 2006

On 12. Oct 2006, at 02:09, logista wrote:

> [...] OK. I looked at the structure of the lines. The command fails
> when the ae ligature (æ) appears in the  middle of a word [...]

The problem is that in this case GutCheck returns a partial UTF-8
multi-byte. The UTF-8 decoding function which I use seems to just
give up on malformed UTF-8, which is why you get no output in this
situation.

I will switch to my own UTF-8 function.

For now what you can do is use the HTML output option and then add ‘|
pre’ to the command, this should make it not show all on one line (as
you initially experienced).

I.e. the command would be:

     gutcheck "$TM_FILEPATH"|pre