[TxMt] HTML Changes

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Oct 11 23:00:31 UTC 2006

On 12. Oct 2006, at 00:16, Methnen (AKA Jamie) wrote:

> Could someone possibly point me in the right direction to turn off
> the check or default to XHTML instead?  I would appreciate it
> immensely.  :)

I just made this change to the HTML bundle:

     [NEW] HTML tags inserted which have an EMPTY content model now
place the
     value of the TM_XHTML variable before the closing ‘>’. If you
want these
     tags to use the minimized (XHTML) form, go to Preferences ->
     and set TM_XHTML to “ /”. In the future this variable will
automatically
     be set for documents with an XHTML document type. Though let me
just
     remind anyone planning on writing XHTML pages to (re-)read
     http://www.hixie.ch/advocacy/xhtml

You will need to wait for next build before you can set the variable
(or checkout the HTML bundle manually) -- there will be a build in a
few days.