[TxMt] Re: Command-R ctr-shft-A suddenly very slow

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Wed Oct 11 22:50:21 UTC 2006

On 11.10.2006, at 01:03, Jamie Orchard-Hays wrote:

> I wrote too soon. This is a vexing problem. The commands seem to run
> fine a few times, then the same problem reoccurred. I moved up to 1269
> and no change. Reverted back to 1215 and still a problem. Ruby is at
> 1.8.4_2 and readline  @5.0.005_0+darwin_8.
>
> Any help welcome. This problem is making me crazy.

I’m using a self compiled ruby 1.8.5 (2006-08-25) [powerpc-
darwin8.8.0] here (readline 5.1) and before I had the stock Tiger
Ruby I think. All is well in SVN and Ruby/Rails for me and I live on
the cutting edge with daily SVN updates.
Are there any errors showing in the Console? (Console.app →
console.log)
And is your PATH set up correctly? You might want to check http://
macromates.com/textmate/manual/shell_commands#search_path for that. I
guess it is, otherwise your Script would not finish successfully at
all, but maybe there are some conflicts there.

That’s all I can think of for now.

Take care,
Soryu.