[TxMt] New Version of the GTD Bundle

Adam Potthast adamqp at freeminds.net
Wed Oct 11 06:34:10 UTC 2006

Ok, now the expansions are working and the list view isn't truncated
(but I see why it truncates three characters now).

Now the only problem I'm getting is that only done actions (those
with +) get listed in the List view. and nothing seems to show up in
the Active List view.

So if I've got a file that contains the following three lines:

-  WEB Create Stylesheet
-  WEB Write email script
+  WEB Write template

Then only the third line will appear in the list view and even it
won't appear in the Active list view.

I'm using the following contexts.gtd file:

*  PROJECT|p|*  ${1:new project}|*|990099
-  TASK|t|-  TASK ${1:new task}|TASK|006600
-  COMPUTER|m|-  COMPUTER ${1:computer task}|COMPUTER|660000
-  EMAIL|e|-  EMAIL ${1:person} re: ${0:subject}|EMAIL|996600
-  CALL|c|-  CALL ${1:person} re: ${2:subject} ${0:#}|CALL|FF6600
-  WEB|we|-  WEB ${1:new webwork}|WEB|00000f
-  READ|r|-  READ ${1:book or article}|READ|f00000
-  ERRANDS|er|-  ERRANDS ${1:new task}|ERRANDS|011fff
-  SOMEDAY|sd|-  SOMEDAY ${1:new task}|SOMEDAY|02222f
-  SCHOOL|s|-  SCHOOL ${1:new task}|SCHOOL|0000ff
-  CHORES|ch|-  CHORES ${1:task}|CHORES|0222ff
-  OTHER|oo|-  other|OTHER|00ffff
-  BUY|b|-  BUY ${1:new purchase}|BUY|6699CC
^  INFO|i|^  INFO ${1:new info}|^|336633
-> DELEGATE|d|-> DELEGATE|->|336633
<- WAIT|w|<- WAIT|<-|336633
+  DONE|d|DONE|+|666666

Cheers,