[TxMt] New Version of the GTD Bundle

Adam Potthast adamqp at freeminds.net
Wed Oct 11 04:26:28 UTC 2006

Mike--

I'm not having the issue the other Mike was having.  The tab commands
work well, as does choosing them from the menu.

I am unclear on how the new contexts.gtd file works.  In my list
views, I'm getting truncated context names.  "PUTER" for COMPUTER and
the like.  And none of them have matches.  But

Perhaps a request for functionality: it seems that typing the context
shortcut plus enter should now insert " - CONTEXT action text" rather
than "CONTEXT action text".  Otherwise you have to add the state by
hand.  Or perhaps typing the state, then a space, then the context
abbreviation plus enter should insert the state with the desired
context.  The latter would allow you to choose a state when choosing
a context.

Either that, or add a keyboard shortcut for the "undone" state that
one can tab after establishing the context and action.  Come to think
of it, that might be more useful in general use as well.

So a couple of bugs, but I'm looking forward to using the new version
of states.

Adam