[TxMt] Smooth Scrolling

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Oct 10 19:33:50 UTC 2006

On 10. Oct 2006, at 19:03, Tommaso Passi wrote:

> seems that Smoot Scrolling doesn't work in TM like in any other cocoa
> app (e.g. colloquy).
> Someone experienced this?

I am using a standard NSScrollView -- I don’t know if there maybe is
some hidden setting I can enable, or if Apple wrote different code
for NSTextView and WebView to get this behavior (their list view does
not seem to have smooth scrolling, nor a few other NSScrollView-based
controls).

I don’t plan to re-implement their code, given how no-one has ever
mentioned this before, and this really being something which belongs
in NSScrollView, and not TextMate.