[TxMt] 'Documentation for word' command in ruby broken?

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Tue Oct 10 16:35:00 UTC 2006

On Oct 10, 2006, at 11:21 AM, Dave Baldwin wrote:

> Yes.
>
> I also checked out using my own build version of ruby:  ruby 1.8.4
> (2005-12-24) [powerpc-darwin8.6.0]

Yeah, that wasn't the actual code in the module.

I just realized that I fixed this once before.  ;)  Last time someone
complained I used a different workaround.

It's in the latest version of TextMate (1269), so if you update to a
"cutting edge" release, your problems will go away.

James Edward Gray II