[TxMt] 'Documentation for word' command in ruby broken?

Dave Baldwin dave.baldwin at 3dlabs.com
Tue Oct 10 10:45:18 UTC 2006

When I try and use the 'Documentation for word' command (control h) I
now get the error message:

.../lib/web_preview.rb:6 in 'html_header' : undefined method
url_encode for ERB::Util:Module (No Method Error) from tmp/
temp_textmate_Qp8b1:19

This has worked in the past and the only thing that I believe has
changed since it was working is the version of Textmate (now at 1.5.3
(1258)).

Nothing in the svn bundle logs on the RSS feed looked like it related
to this.
I have removed all my customization by getting rid of the Bundles
folder in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate
with no effect and there is no TextMate folder in /Library/
Application Support.

Dave.