[TxMt] LaTeX table commands

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sun Oct 8 13:49:39 UTC 2006

On Oct 8, 2006, at 8:34 AM, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:

> I have tried some other tables in my LaTeX project and it still
> doesn't work; the drawer is not visible, still the cursor/caret
> just disappears until I press ctrl-tab again. Selecting the command
> from the menu works, so there definitely is no problem with the
> regex… just the shortcut?!

Sounds like a problem with the scope selector for the macro then.
Does the macro show up if you look for it via ctrl-cmd-T? If it does,
then the scope selector is ok and there must be something wrong with
the shortcut. Try to change the shortcut to something else, and see
what happens then.
Also make sure to update. I just added extended the scope selectors
for the macro slightly.

> Dan

Haris