[TxMt] Fwd: [ADV] New version of the TextMate book is available

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Sat Oct 7 21:33:50 UTC 2006

Reprisal wrote:
> http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/textmate/index.html
>
> On Oct 7, 2006, at 10:43 AM, Ron Rosson wrote:
>
>> Where can I find more information about this book.
>>
>> -Ron
>>
>> On Oct 3, 2006, at 10:35 AM, James Edward Gray II wrote:
>>
>>> For those of you following the book progress...
>>>
>>> James Edward Gray II
>>>
>>> Begin forwarded message:

Just a couple of more thoughts about the book. I've already finished the
B.02.
In case this has not already been thought of, in the introduction
chapter there
could be something like a 2 page graphic with highlighted boxes and arrows
leading to some kind of example graphics explaining the different parts
of the GUI.
Then when you reference a specific GUI element, like the Gear Icon,
it would correspond the the numbers of that graphic.

Just an Idea.

Thanks for putting this book together.
(Also a nice training to fresh up the memory a little, for the shortcuts)

regards, marios