[TxMt] Re: Latex: How to use new "`"' ?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Oct 6 17:05:12 UTC 2006

On Oct 6, 2006, at 12:39 PM, Andrew Jaffe wrote:

> Hi Allan-
>
> Would it be possible for someone to post a version of that for us
> newbies? (For what it's worth -- it *is* the default in emacs' tex
> modes...)

Allan already did post his version in one of his last messages, and
I've attached my version as a command (I already posted instructions
on creating the commands yourself in my previous post, except for
forgetting to put two backslashes before the two backticks).

The two versions are behaving slightly differently probably, so you
can take your pick.

> Yours,
>
> Andrew

Haris