[TxMt] Select Python version Textmate uses

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 16:23:06 UTC 2006

Go to TextMate Preferences, click on the advanced icon, and then the
Shell Variables tab.  You can add a variable called TM_PYTHON to set
the version of Python you want to use for all projects and files.

If you want to control the version of Python for each project you can
also set TM_PYTHON for a project.  See the documentation on how to set
project variables.

Brad