[TxMt] Re: python 'new function' command

Jacob Rus jrus at hcs.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 5 22:19:18 UTC 2006

domenico.carbotta at fastwebnet.it wrote:
>> In general, I'm surprised that there hasn't been more progress on the
>> python bundle, given how many people claim to use it.[^1]  I suppose I'm
>> as guilty for this as anyone.
>
> roads of life brought me away from Milan where I used to live (now I'm in
> Bozen) and away from a working internet connection, so my ability to give back
> to the community has been hindered quite a lot. I hope I'll be back somewhen
> next month, if Italian telcos help me.

Yeah, that's cool domenico.  I wasn't talking about you specifically
(you've done more for the python bundle than anyone else AFAIK), but
more about the rest of TM's python users, who undoubtedly have come up
with at least a few tricks of their own (I hope?!). :)  I keep getting
sidetracked by other random projects (including other TM bundles, work
stuff, my own fun things, etc.) but I'd like to figure out some more
improvements to the python bundle myself too.

-Jacob